• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wages in portugal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drc View Post
    well yes i have used Google to check - that isn't difficult - i just wanted some feedback from real people - seems i was over optimistic in that thought... never mind eh.
    Thanks for your help
    Just a little advice, those large buttons to the left and right of the alphabetical characters, the ones with an up arrow on them, the enable the use of "CAPITAL LETTERS", they're great for things like "I" rather than "i", they help create the impression that you're not an ill educated buffoon.

For real info regarding Portugal, I suggest you contact the Metropolitan Police, they seem to spend a lot of time out there.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by drc View Post
      well yes i have used Google to check - that isn't difficult - i just wanted some feedback from real people - seems i was over optimistic in that thought... never mind eh.
      Thanks for your help
      If you had read the forum rules, you wouldn't have posted your question in General - and as a result, would have received better, more professional replies...never mind eh.
      Originally posted by Old Greg
      I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
      ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
        If you had read the forum rules, you wouldn't have posted your question in General - and as a result, would have received better, more professional replies...never mind eh.
        I'd say the abuse he received *was* professional, some of us can do this tulip for a living!
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
          I'd say the abuse he received *was* professional, some of us can do this tulip for a living!
          Very true, but you know full well what I meant
          Originally posted by Old Greg
          I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
          ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            Ask Assguru, he knows all about portugal <and everything else, in his opinion>

oh, wait, - not for such a lofty position, sorry

Only if you want to know the salary of a stable hand.

Maybe he knows what his missus earns as well?
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
            X