• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Panasonic Plasma problems

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    OLED or GO Home
    This
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

As long as you mean 4k OLED.

Last year's budget models appear to be a grand or less with the current generation around 1.5 to 2 grand. Bargain.
      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
        As long as you mean 4k OLED.

Last year's budget models appear to be a grand or less with the current generation around 1.5 to 2 grand. Bargain.
        No!

8k, peasant!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          No!

I can't fit it in my flat with the sofa & the kebab fumes damage the OLED?

FTFY
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by sal View Post
            The problem is there are no decent non-smart TVs and no 4K from a major manufacturer at least. So you are forced to eat the "smart" and free to ignore it later.

I know because I was looking for a new bedroom TV around 40" last month. There were 2 1080p options one Sony and one Panasonic, the Sony was better but around £400 mark, the Panasonic was around £300, ended up with 50" Philips 4k HDR smart for £400. The "smart" bit is OKish, but the lack of Plex is a deal-breaker for me, so waiting on the refreshed Fire stick that will support 4K as a final solution.
            Yep, I suppose this is what I expect will happen.

Did you look at any monitors at all in your search? I don't even want\need internal receivers as these are also external for me.

Comment

Working...
            X