• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sanctions on Saudi

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanctions on Saudi

if this happens it's all going to get very interesting

this will make brexit look like a church picnic

are you prepared ?

Milan.

You mean we trade with someone other than the EU????????

I'm shocked.

Its been a long time coming we know that the Saudis are behind much of the terrorism in the world &have made Saddam look like a small time genocidal maniac, but we have been in bed with them for so long we no longer care.

I do hope we can take global action and encourage them to behave.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

are you following this story, or Celebrity Big Brother

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
        if this happens it's all going to get very interesting

this will make brexit look like a church picnic

are you prepared ?

Milan.
        Well, according to Emily Thornberry on the Andrew Marr show yesterday, there are plenty of other countries that will take up the £80 billion worth of arms contracts we'd potentially lose.

In which case, I have to ask, WTF aren't we selling to these other countries already??

Comment

are you following this story, or Celebrity Big Brother

Milan.
          Turkey have been granted permission to search the Embassy.

Which suggests Kashoggi (alive or dead) has already been (re)moved.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by Unai Emery View Post
            Well, according to Emily Thornberry on the Andrew Marr show yesterday, there are plenty of other countries that will take up the £80 billion worth of arms contracts we'd potentially lose.

In which case, I have to ask, WTF aren't we selling to these other countries already??
            You are joking, - right??

Comment

Originally posted by Unai Emery View Post

dude and the other dodo's here, the implications of sanctions on Saudi are much bigger than a few poxy arms contracts from the British Aerospace

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                Turkey have been granted permission to search the Embassy.

Which suggests Kashoggi (alive or dead) has already been (re)moved.

I would say he is (sorry to say) long gone

what will happen next is going to be interesting

who could have predicted that as sequence of events would happen which lead to the point of Saudi being threatened with sanctions and Saudi threatening their response to sanctions (this is a hint for the dodo's amongst us to look this up and see what Saudi is threatening the US with)

Milan.

Comment

dude and the other dodo's here, the implications of sanctions on Saudi are much bigger than a few poxy arms contracts from the British Aerospace

Milan.
                  Maybe that's why they've been rubber stamping those fracking applications

Comment

I would say he is (sorry to say) long gone

what will happen next is going to be interesting

who could have predicted that as sequence of events would happen which lead to the point of Saudi being threatened with sanctions and Saudi threatening their response to sanctions (this is a hint for the dodo's amongst us to look this up and see what Saudi is threatening the US with)

Milan.
                    It gets more interesting with Iran threatening Israel, USA and Saudi.

Mind you, two months ago, the Saudis were threatening Canada with a 9/11 repeat when this all kicked off initially. WW3 is gonna be messy.
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                    X