• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

reCaptcha Driving me Mad!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are a lot of strange perversions out there. Perhaps I could get obsessed with old road maps or jam jars or something that nobody is bothered about.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

1 6 or 8 for me

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        Funny coincidence as I was thinking exactly the same thing when I did a captcha half hour ago.

Wonder if they need to be so complex, one site just has a simple maths thing, 8+5=? Would a robot solve that? It would need to understand the context of the question. Maybe 8 and 5 and + could be images?
        That's RPN mate, you want to steer away from that stuff!
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Unai Emery View Post
          Yes, and I always seem to get it when I'm in a rush.

The one I did the other day (select all tiles with cars) started rendering new tiles as I was clicking Does it really have to be that complicated?
          Brilliant idea - Render new tiles all the time, and use animated gifs with the cars all moving between tiles. Should weed out a few more bots!
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            ooer, clash of the calvinists!
            Calvinism is a load of tulip.
            Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            Me first infraction for 15 years. I'll have to seek counselling for my obsession.
            Nowt wrong with a bottom. The concept of the post was very funny
            The issue was mostly that it wasn't SFW, and some of us are still working.
            There are a lot of strange perversions out there. Perhaps I could get obsessed with old road maps or jam jars or something that nobody is bothered about.
            Rule 34
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Calvanism. Is that worship of a certain brand of knickers?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                Calvanism. Is that worship of a certain brand of knickers?
                A small boy and his toy tiger, surely?
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  Rule 34
                  Amusingly that sketch spawned a reddit site, favebook page and website in 2009 dedicated to, (from the FB page) A site created to counter the lack of guitar-in-the-shower pictures on the internet.

Sadly no content through
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X