• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

T*at of the year.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Is there an international exchange programme going on? We get Jack Shepherd(speedboat killer) back and so have to give up MrWikileaks?
    I wonder who'll we get in exchange for Tony Blair...Actually, sod it, let's just send him anyway...

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      I wonder what we'll get in exchange for Tony Blair.
      Enough Nectar points to buy a small air freshener.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        I wonder who'll we get in exchange for Tony Blair...Actually, sod it, let's just send him anyway...

Can we get Cardiff City to organise his travel?

Comment

“I know nothing about WikiLeaks,” Trump said in the Oval Office, according to a White House pool report. “It’s not my thing.”

Assange arrest: Trump claims to 'know nothing about WikiLeaks' despite past praise – live | Media | The Guardian

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            “I know nothing about WikiLeaks,” Trump said in the Oval Office, according to a White House pool report. “It’s not my thing.”

Assange arrest: Trump claims to 'know nothing about WikiLeaks' despite past praise – live | Media | The Guardian
            For previous support, I expect Trump to drop the charges against Assuange.

Comment

Me too - Assange pretty much swung it for Trump.
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

yeah?

because Donald is loyal to people who have helped him? Like his lawyer?
                See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
                  yeah?

because Donald is loyal to people who have helped him? Like his lawyer?
                  Or Stormy, I've heard she gave him a hand
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    I heard it was a job...

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

more head promoter
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X