• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dollar collapse any minute now!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    And then the dollar collapsed 85% from the time of publishing... what are you trying to tell me other than your wife prefers Tour Eiffel without the trifle, that numbers aren't your strong point?

After I lost most of my money in gold, and then converted the pittance left to crypto, based on your advice, I haven't exactly been rolling in it have I?

Comment

Buy high, sell low - all the great traders do it, guaranteed path to riches.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        After I lost most of my money in gold, and then converted the pittance left to crypto, based on your advice, I haven't exactly been rolling in it have I?
        That was one terrible smelting accident waiting to happen

Comment

Working...
        X