• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Quest for Sofa ][

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quest for Sofa ][

It's this time again - I am in dire need to get a brand new luxury sofa for my pre-kitchen area, near to nice wine cabinet.

Suggestion of websites that sell good stuff (not DFS)?

Must be in stock or close to it

Are lifts at One Hyde Park big enough to take a sofa or will you be expecting the delivery people to carry it 12 floors to the penthouse?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      It's this time again - I am in dire need to get a brand new luxury sofa for my pre-kitchen area, near to nice wine cabinet.

Suggestion of websites that sell good stuff (not DFS)?

Must be in stock or close to it
      I would like to help but after answering one of your last posts I can see it being pointless. In the end you will declare that you will build the sofa yourself.

Comment

https://www.harrods.com/en-gb/in-sto...niture-instore

Comment

Shameless plug but I love these guys who do these Futons

Comment

What sort of natural stuffing? Pure squirrel hair?

Comment

How about one of these? De Rigeur amongst the Bremoaneratti I hear!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Build your own....

Comment

2 setter sofa and cushions | in Shard End, West Midlands | Gumtree
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

US spec LazyBoy

Sent from my 5045X using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X