• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boundary dispute resolution options

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what's the latest

this is better than east enders

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
      what's the latest

this is better than east enders

Milan.
      The house is in Wilmslow and next door has installed CCTV cameras.

Comment

How long have you been living in the house?
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          INKSPE

its a few grand!

We didn't like the fences on the house we bought so we popped round and had a chat, paid & installed the fences, close-board fences good for 30 years. Plus we own the maintenance rights.

All our fences (7 neighbours borders) are our choice in the style we want. It cost less than £10k installed, luckily my mates & I are quite good at fencing.

Our neighbours have mixed fences part B&Q cheapie and our premium arris rail + closeboard on our border. Makes me smile when we see a nice consistent fence around our property.
          Sorry, you're boasting that you self-installed fences and it nearly cost ten grand?! What are you fencing, a ranch?
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
          X