• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

International Men's Day - 19/11/2018

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I shall ask my wife if I can celebrate and revert.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
      I shall ask my wife if I can celebrate and revert.
      Make sure you've taken the bins out and done the rest of your chores first:

"Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
        I can safely say that I have never been in a public toilet and wanted to take my shoes off. But if that's what you enjoy, go for it.
        You walk to the office in your comfy shoes. Pop in for a pee, and, just like superman, emerge ready for work in your smart shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          You walk to the office in your comfy shoes. Pop in for a pee, and, just like superwoman, emerge ready for work in your smart shoes.
          FTFY

Comment

You walk to the office in your comfy shoes. Pop in for a pee, and, just like superman, emerge ready for work in your smart shoes.
            Before you pee....

After you pee....

Comment

I bet you can't change your shoes while you're peeing! I can.
              How would know which shoes I wanted to change in to?
              "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Right now I'm celebrating with man flu...
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                  Right now I'm celebrating with man flu...
                  Man flu, hope your significant other is looking after you. Man flu is a killer. One time I had it I could barely lift the tv remote control and had to sit through several hours of judge judy.

Comment

I bet you can't change your shoes while you're peeing! I can.
                    This has got to be an euphemism, right?
                    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                    X