• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mystic Prawn

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Hmmm, what did you invest in, or is it cash parked in the ISA wrapper?
    Cash parked in ISA, AMD...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Cash parked in ISA, AMD...
      Investing in a single company is high risk, but I guess you know that now...

Comment

We’ll see

Comment

I will tell you when the current stock market correction / crash has bottomed out and it's safe to re-enter the equities markets.

Standby...don't buy yet.
          You promised to let us know when Man City were going to self-destruct. I haven't heard a peep from you for 2 years now, so I reckon you're pulling our plonkers...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

According to my sources, the stock market dip is not over, it might rally some, but this is not the bottom of the pit.

Comment

Welcome to the world of the Poole Prawning Fleet.
              Meet Boathook Bald, crewman, who ended up having to get married to himself-all in the name of tradition.
              Meet also Master Miles, Admiral of the Poole Prawning Fleet, who finds himself with a battle on his hands.
              Finally, meet The Reverend Michael Grape-a hellfire preacher who believes that prawns are the servants of Satan.
              Plus a host of other characters, all of whom consider themselves quite normal-despite what a reader may think.
              I'm not going to trust anything said by the servant of Satan. I'll carry on getting my news from that nice honest Mr Murdoch
              England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
                I'm not going to trust anything said by the servant of Satan. I'll carry on getting my news from that nice honest Mr Murdoch
                Just wait until DP gets his new website up and running....

Comment

Comment

Hold steady the bulltrap has a little more to run, before the big leg down and into crash territory....

Comment

Working...
                    X