Is wearing poppy direction control Is wearing poppy direction control - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Posts 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11

    My post count is Majestic

    northernladuk is always on top

    northernladuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    40,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeysUncle View Post
    Given this was in general, this was a joke......I hope...
    Have a look at the posters other questions then....
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

  2. #12

    Dirty spekulant

    Jog On - scorchio!

    Jog On's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Troll farm somewhere in Russia
    Posts
    7,841

    Default

    Wear a white one and see what happens.
    Because feelings...

  3. #13

    My post count is Majestic

    northernladuk is always on top

    northernladuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    40,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jog On View Post
    Wear a white one and see what happens.
    Oh. Confrontational. I like it.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

  4. #14

    My post count is Majestic

    NickFitz has reached the peak. Play again?

    NickFitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Your local branch
    Posts
    46,119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance View Post
    given the location of that photo I hope they're fireproof poppies.....

    Too soon????
    I live about half a mile away from there as the crow flies (or attempts to) and it’s fine with me

    Mind you, I don’t know anything about football. Some of the locals seem to take it very seriously…

  5. #15

    Contractor Among Contractors

    GreenMirror 's job has never been outsourced


    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,500

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NickFitz View Post
    I live about half a mile away from there as the crow flies (or attempts to) and it’s fine with me

    Mind you, I don’t know anything about football. Some of the locals seem to take it very seriously…
    Most Leicester supporters know nothing about coding. However they say you take it very seriously.

  6. #16

    King of updation

    TestMangler - scorchio!

    TestMangler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Ardbeg, Isle Of Bute, Jock Land.
    Posts
    6,796

    Default

    Put your poppy on (and contribute some of your tax-avoided pay to the cause) and stop whining like a bitch.
    On Desolation Boulevard, they'd light the faded lights.....

  7. #17

    Super poster

    woohoo is a fount of knowledge

    woohoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In the country
    Posts
    4,296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saurabh1 View Post
    Hi

    Can employer make me wear poppy for commemoration?

    Would this be considered d&c?
    This is a really tricky one, I suggest you call the HMRC help line, give them all your details and ask them to investigate this one for you.

  8. #18

    Nervous Newbie

    Sterling has no reputation


    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TestMangler View Post
    Put your poppy on (and contribute some of your tax-avoided pay to the cause) and stop whining like a bitch.
    Exactly!

    Putting charity aside, it is sometimes better to comply with the silly workplace requests, e.g. being asked to wear a badge reading "I love my job", being asked to sign a "He for She" commitment, being asked to ring a bell when a contract is won, being asked to reverse park in the car park. Why bother to moan about the little things that don't really mater that much?

  9. #19

    Super poster

    Zigenare - scorchio!

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TestMangler View Post
    stop whining like a bitch.
    Everything else was superfluous - thought I'd fix it for you.

    As usual, no charge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

  10. #20

    Fingers like lightning

    GJABS - scorchio!

    GJABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sterling View Post
    Exactly!

    Putting charity aside, it is sometimes better to comply with the silly workplace requests, e.g. being asked to wear a badge reading "I love my job", being asked to sign a "He for She" commitment, being asked to ring a bell when a contract is won, being asked to reverse park in the car park. Why bother to moan about the little things that don't really mater that much?
    Because over time they add up, and eventually matter a lot.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •