Best way to get dedicated resource for a tech startup Best way to get dedicated resource for a tech startup
Posts 1 to 10 of 10

Super poster

NorthWestPerm2Contr 's job has never been outsourced

Default Best way to get dedicated resource for a tech startup

Anybody had experience recruiting a resource with a limited budget. We are looking to go for funding within 12 months at which point we can get local perm/contract staff on board but at present we are self funded with limited budget. I've tried upwork with limited success, I've found a good UI design guy but I've been trying for a while to find an AngularJS (Front end) resource who can be more or less dedicated for aprox 25 hours a week. Not had a great deal of success with that.

Any suggestions welcome!
    "To Learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise"- Voltaire

I live on CUK

scooterscot is a fount of knowledge

Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain

Get you ass to Mars. No wait I mean Berlin.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

My post count is Majestic

northernladuk has reached the peak. Play again?

Is this for bleeding radiators or for gladiator duties?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Godlike

Lance - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
    Anybody had experience recruiting a resource with a limited budget. We are looking to go for funding within 12 months at which point we can get local perm/contract staff on board but at present we are self funded with limited budget. I've tried upwork with limited success, I've found a good UI design guy but I've been trying for a while to find an AngularJS (Front end) resource who can be more or less dedicated for aprox 25 hours a week. Not had a great deal of success with that.

Any suggestions welcome!
    maybe try a professional, whose role is to find people. I hear there are such things called 'agencies' who do that for a fee.
    Or maybe LinkedIn.
    See You Next Tuesday

Contractor Among Contractors

GJABS - scorchio!

Vworker.com ?

I live on CUK

scooterscot is a fount of knowledge

Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain

Telling you Berlin or Warsaw are home to the best tech startups in Europe at the minute.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

More time posting than coding

tazdevil has more data than eek

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post

Any suggestions welcome!
    Limited budget means do it yourself Or why not post a business proposal out for the many IT aficionados on this site? If you could explain what you want there's probably someone here who can help If you're looking for a ready made server side solution then then come to me

My post count is Majestic

NickFitz has reached the peak. Play again?

I think AngularJS sucks donkey balls, or I might be interested in some part-time remote work if the price was right

Godlike

Zigenare is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by NickFitz View Post
    I think AngularJS sucks donkey balls, or I might be interested in some part-time remote work if the price was right
    That appears to be the sticking point...
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

More fingers than teeth

darmstadt is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by scooterscot View Post
    Get you ass to Mars. No wait I mean Berlin.
    However if you want real technical skills for the future then you need to go to the number one spot: Stadteranking: Junges Darmstadt - SPIEGEL ONLINE
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.