• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good way to make money

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Woman earns £100,000 a year by selling her smelly socks

Woman earns GBP100k a year by selling her socks to foot fetishists | Metro News

Just think what she could get for used knickers! Why would anyone want to work if they can make that sort of money?

Assuming she changes her socks once a day that's over £270 a pair. And they probably would not be very smelly if she did. Not sure I believe it.
    Wonder what she looks like in a school uniform sucking a lollypop... something tells me she's selling more than just "socks".
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      Who is Gillian McKeith - and should I google her at work?
      Have a read of the "Diagnostic Techniques" section of her wikipedia entry: Gillian McKeith - Wikipedia
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Have a read of the "Diagnostic Techniques" section of her wikipedia entry: Gillian McKeith - Wikipedia
        I did have a read:

According to Jan Moir in The Daily Telegraph, she was seen "shouting at sobbing, fat women while forcing them to eat quinoa and undergo frequent sessions of colonic irrigation enthusiastically administered by her good self
        Cor! I like that business model!
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
        X