• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

US mid terms

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    and if not?
    He'll leave or die naturally at some point, having wrecked the US economy for short term gain: jam today means votes today, fook tomorrow.

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/opinio...umn/986236002/
    The Trump administration is headed for a gigantic debt headache
    How Much Higher are Trump’s Budget Deficits than Obama’s?
    Donald Trump’s tax plan could land America $10 trillion deeper in debt
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

We all know the big social media companies are working overtime to try and swing these mid terms for the dems and it has nothing to do with 'hate speech'.

Now watch it backfire spectacularly and enjoy your triggering.
      Even Fox news pulled Trump's ad.

It was that bad. There comes a point where being thick and bad taste just doesn't do it.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
        Even Fox news pulled Trump's ad.

It was that bad. There comes a point where being thick and bad taste just doesn't do it.

It's a real shame that he's the best they can do to come up with a 'least worst choice'. Just to clarify - being against identity politics and radical leftism doesn't make one 'pro-Trump' and (racist/nazi etc).
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

It's a real shame that he's the best they can do to come up with a 'least worst choice'. Just to clarify - being against identity politics and radical leftism doesn't make one 'pro-Trump' and (racist/nazi etc).
          Indeed I agree with you there. Simply put, too many cretins have been bred in the UK and the US. These cretins are easily manipulated by populists with their glib and simplistic solutions
          Problem is that glib and simplistic solutions (have an easy money policy during a boom (US) and leave the EU (UK)) lead to the accelerated decline of said countries.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Indeed I agree with you there. Simply put, too many cretins have been bred in the UK and the US. These cretins are easily manipulated by populists with their glib and simplistic solutions
            Problem is that glib and simplistic solutions (have an easy money policy during a boom (US) and leave the EU (UK)) lead to the accelerated decline of said countries.
            Cretin = Someone who disagrees with sas

As they say some people prefer the simple lie to the complex truth.

Comment

Some of you people are truly crazy.

Suityou01 - what has happened to you!?

People are called "snowflakes" by Trump supporters when the person in question can't quite get over the fact they were sexually assaulted or raped. Don't let it hold you back, honey! Forget it!

It's taken decades to get crimes properly investigated and rather than concur on the benefits this has provided society, instead you lot prefer to extract the urine and head down the right-wing route? What a bunch of fuds.

The centre and left attempt to push progression, inclusivity and the notion of individual rights. The GOP via Trump are trying to spice up life by disseminating conspiracy theories and information that is entirely false. There are facts and lies, not news and 'fake news'. Call a spade a spade: most of it is trash. Dangerous people 'marching' northwards? Marching, really? Like an army? Or walking slowly in an attempt for a better life. By all means turn them back at the border, but they're essentially just folk with nothing else to hope for at least trying something. They are of no danger to anybody.

JogOn - you're a first class prick; the prick's prick. I hope your Crypto investments tank and you're one day left to question the true world in which you inhabit; you're a moron. Your conspiracy theory websites were correctly banned for promulgating complete bulltulip on socialmedia, as the only thing pricks like you can rely on is fear-mongering and nonsense.

The main issue with this forum is it's full to the gunnels of poorly paid £400/day contractors who got to where they are by mistake. The rest of us who are on more than double that see contracting and consulting for what is truly is, whilst you morons can't see the light at the end of the tunnel for what it is: an IR35 freight train smashing you right in your ugly obese gob. Best lay off the Fray Bentos for a while JogOn/SB/OriginalPM/et cetera; might do your few remaining braincells a favour.

There are other consultancy forums that people like me get better information on, so as far as I'm concerned you crazy conspiracy theory folk can go to hell. This forum is now full of ultra right wing uneducated idiots who couldn't write a neutral, well sourced research paper if their life depended on it. The admin allows it only because he gets cash for you visiting here, otherwise it would be shut down and reopened with better moderation.

Good riddance and badbye.

Comment

Originally posted by rogerfederer View Post

<whinning snipped>
                I thought we were all crazy?

Suity is alive and well and is no longer wasting his talents on CUK.

I rate that flounce as 4/10. Could do better.

Comment

People are called "snowflakes" by Trump supporters when the person in question can't quite get over the fact they were sexually assaulted or raped. Don't let it hold you back, honey! Forget it!

It's taken decades to get crimes properly investigated and rather than concur on the benefits this has provided society, instead you lot prefer to extract the urine and head down the right-wing route? What a bunch of fuds.

The centre and left attempt to push progression, inclusivity and the notion of individual rights. The GOP via Trump are trying to spice up life by disseminating conspiracy theories and information that is entirely false. There are facts and lies, not news and 'fake news'. Call a spade a spade: most of it is trash. Dangerous people 'marching' northwards? Marching, really? Like an army? Or walking slowly in an attempt for a better life. By all means turn them back at the border, but they're essentially just folk with nothing else to hope for at least trying something. They are of no danger to anybody.

JogOn - you're a first class prick; the prick's prick. I hope your Crypto investments tank and you're one day left to question the true world in which you inhabit; you're a moron. Your conspiracy theory websites were correctly banned for promulgating complete bulltulip on socialmedia, as the only thing pricks like you can rely on is fear-mongering and nonsense.

The main issue with this forum is it's full to the gunnels of poorly paid £400/day contractors who got to where they are by mistake. The rest of us who are on more than double that see contracting and consulting for what is truly is, whilst you morons can't see the light at the end of the tunnel for what it is: an IR35 freight train smashing you right in your ugly obese gob. Best lay off the Fray Bentos for a while JogOn/SB/OriginalPM/et cetera; might do your few remaining braincells a favour.

There are other consultancy forums that people like me get better information on, so as far as I'm concerned you crazy conspiracy theory folk can go to hell. This forum is now full of ultra right wing uneducated idiots who couldn't write a neutral, well sourced research paper if their life depended on it. The admin allows it only because he gets cash for you visiting here, otherwise it would be shut down and reopened with better moderation.

The triggering has begun - this is why I started this thread.
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Like the Bret Kavanaugh witch hunt? Where is Blasey Ford now?
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Mmmmm Fray Bentos Babies heads

Comment

Working...
                      X