• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

US mid terms

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US mid terms

Do we need an official thread for this or does nobody GAS? Could be quite entertaining if the last big US election was anything to go by....
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    Do we need an official thread for this or does nobody GAS? Could be quite entertaining if the last big US election was anything to go by....
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a GOP landslide.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a GOP landslide.
      Is this for political reasons or for the ensuing snowflake tantrum?
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Is this for political reasons or for the ensuing snowflake tantrum?
        Bit of both really. I see the lefty progressives failing to come up with actual policies while Trump keeps winning. So politically I want him to keep winning, while watching the snowflakes howl at parked cars.

Comment

Lets have a competition best photo of snowflakes gets a prize...

Comment

The classic

Comment

My fave

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                Lets have a competition best photo of snowflakes gets a prize...
                Click on the image for the full-size version....

Comment

CNN polls are predicting a massive win for the dems

WASHINGTON (CNN)On the eve of the midterm elections, Democrats continue to hold a double-digit lead over Republicans in a generic congressional ballot among likely voters, according to a new CNN Poll conducted by SSRS. The party's 55% to 42% advantage in the new poll mirrors their lead in early October and is about the same as the 10-point edge they held just after Labor Day.
                  It's like deja-vue all over again.

Comment

CNN polls are predicting a massive win for the dems

It's like deja-vue all over again.
                    Except in the midterms, there’s no electoral college to hand Republicans a victory despite their losing the popular vote.

Comment

Working...
                    X