Broadsword calling Shauny Bhoy Broadsword calling Shauny Bhoy
Posts 1 to 10 of 10

I live on CUK

Old Greg is a fount of knowledge

Default Broadsword calling Shauny Bhoy

We've finally found a news story that needs your expert opinion. They shall not pasty: why British soldiers are banned from Greggs | UK news | The Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

More fingers than teeth

darmstadt is a fount of knowledge

Pass Notes in the Guardian is just a filler, no reporting but if you feel that the British soldier needs to 'anally insert a sub' then this one does have the name of a reporter:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-soldiers.html
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

My post count is Majestic

vetran is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by darmstadt View Post
    Pass Notes in the Guardian is just a filler, no reporting but if you feel that the British soldier needs to 'anally insert a sub' then this one does have the name of a reporter:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-soldiers.html

ah yes of course the Mail's story that shows the soldiers dismay is just the same as the sneering post from the lefty Granuaid.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

More fingers than teeth

darmstadt is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    ah yes of course the Mail's story that shows the soldiers dismay is just the same as the sneering post from the lefty Granuaid.
    It doesn't show their dismay at all in that story and the Guardian isn't sneering, it's just taking the piss out of the army for making these rules. BTW, the Fail one is practically word for word the same as the Telegraph story from 2 days ago and the Sunday Fail, same journalist as the Daily Fail goes a little bit further:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...new-rules.html

Troops warned eating at Greggs makes them 'look unprofessional'

However, there is no real need for them to go to Greggs (which are disgusting anyway) as they may well be powered by Greggs:

The British Military Is Now Powered By Greggs | Gizmodo UK
    Subscribe to read | Financial Times
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

My post count is Majestic

vetran is always on top

as my daughters would say 'evah'

feckwit!
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Fingers like lightning

TwoWolves is NOT a disguised employee

Quote Originally Posted by darmstadt View Post
    It doesn't show their dismay at all in that story and the Guardian isn't sneering, it's just taking the piss out of the army for making these rules. BTW, the Fail one is practically word for word the same as the Telegraph story from 2 days ago and the Sunday Fail, same journalist as the Daily Fail goes a little bit further:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...new-rules.html

Troops warned eating at Greggs makes them 'look unprofessional'

However, there is no real need for them to go to Greggs (which are disgusting anyway) as they may well be powered by Greggs:

The British Military Is Now Powered By Greggs | Gizmodo UK
    Subscribe to read | Financial Times
    Awsome research. You must have a great sex-life.

Double Godlike!

LondonManc is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWolves View Post
    Awsome research. You must have a great sex-life.
    He's had a threesome - his left and right hand were both used in a vain attempt to pull his head out of his 'arris.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

I live on CUK

Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    Bless you. You felt the need to delete your gammon rant suggesting that snowflake soldiers would rape the journalist. I reckon they are made of sterner stuff.
    25 June 2018

Respect my authoritah!

NotAllThere is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Bless you. You felt the need to delete your gammon rant suggesting that snowflake soldiers would rape the journalist. I reckon they are made of sterner stuff.
    Nah. That was a mod delete of a drunken gammon rant.
    Hmm. I'm beginning to suspect that you need to find all the packing the computer came in...

I live on CUK

Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Nah. That was a mod delete of a drunken gammon rant.
    All this talk of Greggs and gammons brings to mind Dickens and Mr Gregsbury.

The time had been, when this burst of enthusiasm would have been cheered to the very echo; but now, the deputation received it with chilling coldness. The general impression seemed to be, that as an explanation of Mr. Gregsbury’s political conduct, it did not enter quite enough into detail; and one gentleman in the rear did not scruple to remark aloud, that, for his purpose, it savoured rather too much of a 'gammon' tendency.

"The meaning of that term—gammon,' said Mr. Gregsbury, 'is unknown to me. If it means that I grow a little too fervid, or perhaps even hyperbolical, in extolling my native land, I admit the full justice of the remark. I am proud of this free and happy country. My form dilates, my eye glistens, my breast heaves, my heart swells, my bosom burns, when I call to mind her greatness and her glory.'
    25 June 2018