Sadiq Khan Sadiq Khan - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posts 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Sadiq Khan

More time posting than coding

tazdevil has more data than eek

I read an answer on Quora about the murder rate in the US compared to other nations and when analysed by ethnicity the rates were very modest in the US but the majority of murder was of black origin and although very high still compared favourably with the equivalent black crime statistics for other countries. Is the knife crime in London when broken down by ethnicity disproportionate for one particular group? If so is the PC brigade hindering the possible solutions and causing unnecessary angst among the other groups?

I live on CUK

Old Greg is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by tazdevil View Post
    I read an answer on Quora about the murder rate in the US compared to other nations and when analysed by ethnicity the rates were very modest in the US but the majority of murder was of black origin and although very high still compared favourably with the equivalent black crime statistics for other countries. Is the knife crime in London when broken down by ethnicity disproportionate for one particular group? If so is the PC brigade hindering the possible solutions and causing unnecessary angst among the other groups?
    Males are disproportionately more likely to murder. What do you propose should be done about that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

Suffers Fools...Badly!

shaunbhoy is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Males are disproportionately more likely to murder. What do you propose should be done about that?
    Just accept it.

It is nature.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

My post count is Majestic

vetran is always on top

From April the UK can give them each a free support unicom to keep them on the straight and narrow.

or they can be gang raped like they do in Germany!
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

More time posting than coding

tazdevil has more data than eek

True and therefore policy should target that fact rather than pretend we're all equally likely to commit the deed.

Double Godlike!

original PM is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by tazdevil View Post
    Knife crime is nearly exclusively a black gang community crime - because they cannot get hold of guns/better weaponry

What you are seeing is just a watered down version of the LA gang scene.

Add in the fact that someone in the community will always be protecting the perpetrators of this crime whilst blaming society/the police/racist white man then whoever is trying to solve this is on a hiding to nothing.