• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My Lunch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Lunch

BLT sandwich
    tea
    Half a Snickers

Sausage, onion and chili jam barm. With chips, cos I'm from the north.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Halloumi fries
      deep fried prawns in breadcrumbs
      (all day) veggie breakfast - egg, muffin, hash browns, beans, spinach, mushroom
      chips
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
        Sausage, onion and chili jam barm. With chips, cos I'm from the north.
        Nah. Proper Northerner from right side of Pennines would have Pattie n Chips wi Scraps. None of this foreign muck like onion, and chilli!!! What the ***** is a chili. If I wanted my food cold I have a salad, and if I wanted a salad I have a rabbit make it edible for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
          Halloumi fries
          deep fried prawns in breadcrumbs
          (all day) veggie breakfast - egg, muffin, hash browns, beans, spinach, mushroom
          chips

Because I'm a fat bastard!
          Gratis.
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Ogre's fingers, Witches Blood & Pumpkin surprise.

The surprise is that no Ogres or Witches were harmed in making this.

However

6 Porky white sausages.
            6 Purple carrots they make the gravy look awesome!
            1/2 a large pumpkin, previously enjoyed with candles & toothy grin for extra points!
            2 medium onions.
            1 tablespoon of Garlic paste
            1 tablespoon of mixed herbs
            2-3 tablespoons of gravy mix.
            1/2 pint of water (you want the gravy to be gloopy).

were.

plus you need one small child loving the disgusting idea of eating Witches Blood & Ogre fingers.

Brown the sausages & soften the onions, turn down (deglaze pan if not using multicooker) pop in slow cooker for about 2-3 hours until the pumpkin is just soft. Leave overnight in the fridge to mature.

Eat with Sainsbury's 4 cheese bread without butter(its for dipping and oily enough) and a mug of tea or coffee.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I made an omlette type thing with some left over potatoes, roasted red pepper, bit of spicy sausage.

Comment

I had sour grapes. Courtesy of the CUK remain crowd.

Comment

brown rice, sweet potato, quinoa, cauliflower, dahl , tuna (tin), sardines (tin), avocado (whole), tuna/mayo/sweetcorn thing.

I do like bulking cycles
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Half a Snickers
                    Why only half?

Comment

Working...
                    X