• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question for the mods and admin

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by administrator View Post
    I thought it was quiet on here yesterday. The forum was personable, people were tolerant of each other, passed positive comments on each other's healthy, planned lunches and slapped each other on the back about the positive contributions we individually make to our families and communities. It was like the UK in the 1950s. Now that you are back the full horrific reality of our post-referendum apocalypse has dawned on us all again and we feel like tulipe. It must all be your fault

Depends. Is the cretin disabled, gay, trans, female, black, asian, hispanic, Cornish, Welsh, liberal or born in the nineties or later? If so then no, you can't call them a cretin as we will get legal threats. If they are not in any of the listed groups and are at least 45 you can call them gammon without reprisal. Call them gammon cretin and the rest of society will applaud you. You big whiney gammon cretin.

You agree with the snowflakes that it's the older generations fault they have nothing? Not at all to do with global economics or the fact that they are a lazy bunch of badgers who live their lives through their phone and wouldn't know hard work if it came up and kicked them in their pan-sexual private parts? Shame on you, you big gammon cretin.

Times change, people evolve. This was a forum for left-wing, hale and hearty contractors in the noughties, all starry eyed at the prospects of raking in as much cash as possible by charging themselves out as way over yearly rates and not having to pay as much tax either! Many voted for New Labour, who then introduced IR35, invaded Iraq and sold our gold. Everyone then realised the left was a lie. The contractors got older, and, as tends to happen when people age, they leaned more to the right, decided that the tories and voting leave was a good idea and now look at the mess we are in! Oh my word, what a pickle!!

You're fine here, you fit in with the above. You have feathered your nest nicely, at the expense of the snowflakes I might add, and despite your protestations at hating the tories you are as gammon as the rest of us. Not sure about your ban for being a big meanie, it wasn't me what done it. I quite enjoy your sharp tongue and acerbic put-downs. Keep up the good work!
    Shut it, cockwomble.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      You can't want him banned, surely? That only pushes some other poor bugger to the bottom of the food chain...

I am happy to be sacrificed if it means a CUK without AssGoo and similarly socially challenged posters!

I have some work to do and my wife doesn't pay for my crayons!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

One day ban? What was so pressing that it was hard for you to wait 24 hours to tell us? Sheesh, who's the snowflake now?

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
          One day ban? What was so pressing that it was hard for you to wait 24 hours to tell us? Sheesh, who's the snowflake now?
          New sockie reg turn around times are appauling these days and prices on second hand market are crazy...

Comment

blah blah
            Never mind all that. Are you coming to the Christmas party?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Never mind all that. Are you coming over the Christmas party?
              FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                FTFY
                That's Scruff's department.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  Never mind all that. Are you coming to the Christmas party?
                  Will have a look!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    <cretinous comments>

Just curious, like Perfectly happy to have a permanent ban if that's what's required.
                    I thought it was quiet on here yesterday. The forum was personable, people were tolerant of each other
                    Every time the uber-cretin fooks off it is far better on CUK.

About time its wish comes true.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
                      Every time the uber-cretin fooks off it is far better on CUK.

About time its wish comes true.
                      No, keep him here on CUK.

We can put him on ignore (and/or laugh at him), but the Portuguese pigeons can't ignore his rants when he has bird seed!

Please, think of the innocent pigeons
                      Originally posted by Old Greg
                      I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
                      ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Working...
                      X