Fake news Fake news - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Posts 11 to 20 of 44

Thread: Fake news

Double Godlike!

original PM is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Jog On View Post
    It is, also seeing the BBC trying to establish themselves as the ministry of truth like this.
    Indeed...

Ironic really

BBC - Culture - Why Orwell’s 1984 could be about now

Dirty spekulant

Jog On - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Moron. Fake news is designed to comfrim the prejudices of morons. The exact same news is easily identifiable by people who use their brains and are capable of critical thinking. They recognise it as incorrect, and thus disagree with it.

To put it in terms you might be able to understand. You agree with fake news. I disagree with it.

Moron in denial.

In other news, AIDS didn't originate in monkeyes, but in American labs, deliberately designed to target homosexuals.
    The term 'fake news' was invented by the MSM to discredit the information Trump used against Hillary (Wikileaks etc) to win in 2016. That's why he uses it so much - bashing them with their own term. Some of it probably was fake (pizzagate) but a lot of it true (Clinton foundation, pay-to-play, email server etc).

The MSM cried 'fake news' after he got elected along with 'Russia Russia Russia!' to try and discredit the election result. Now every time they publish something untrue he hits them over the head with it.

Even before 2016 trust in MSM was on the decline for good reason (eg. Iraq WMDs) - and there's nuffin you can do abaht it :middlefinger:
    Because feelings...

More fingers than teeth

BlasterBates - scorchio!

The term 'fake news' was invented by the MSM to discredit the information Trump used against Hillary (Wikileaks etc) to win in 2016. That's why he uses it so much - bashing them with their own term. Some of it probably was fake (pizzagate) but a lot of it true (Clinton foundation, pay-to-play, email server etc).

The MSM cried 'fake news' after he got elected along with 'Russia Russia Russia!' to try and discredit the election result. Now every time they publish something untrue he hits them over the head with it.

Even before 2016 trust in MSM was on the decline for good reason (eg. Iraq WMDs) - and there's nuffin you can do abaht it :middlefinger:
    Right, and Hillary Clinton will soon be behind bars for a very long time, because it wasn't fake news.

I'm alright Jack

More fingers than teeth

BlasterBates - scorchio!

Lets see how many more convictions based on "fake" evidence the Muller probe will achieve.

I'm alright Jack

Dirty spekulant

Jog On - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Right, and Hillary Clinton will soon be behind bars for a very long time, because it wasn't fake news.

Do you think wikileaks publish false information?
    Because feelings...

Nervous Newbie

Benjiex has no reputation

The trusty BBC has released a new video on how to identify fake news

So basically news that you disagree with = fake news.
    BBC is getting dumber ... I mean smarter.

More fingers than teeth

BlasterBates - scorchio!

Do tell us about what was newsworthy about these e-mails.

Is the FBI about to mount a wave of arrests ?

I'm alright Jack

More fingers than teeth

BlasterBates - scorchio!

ooh there are some e-mails Hillary will be locked up.

I'm alright Jack

My post count is Majestic

AtW is a fount of knowledge

Some of the “published” emails were doctored for maximum effect.

So yes, they do publish false info, which isn’t surprising given they are GRU/SVR front, a modern version of Pravda for foreign audiences

MSM are guilty of republishing and amplyifing all this tulip - that’s the only reason it worked, the term “fake news” is exclusively Trumps invention who calls black white, which is said because there are actually plenty of fake news supporting him, but the term is thoroughly discredited to be used in any other context but “the truth I don’t like”
    Last edited by AtW; 13th November 2018 at 12:01.

Dirty spekulant

Jog On - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Do tell us about what was newsworthy about these e-mails.

Is the FBI about to mount a wave of arrests ?

So that's a no then

Quote Originally Posted by AtW View Post
    Some of the “published” emails were doctored for maximum effect.

So yes, they do publish false info, which isn’t surprising given they are GRU/SVR front, a modern version of Pravda for foreign audiences

MSM are guilty of republishing and amplyifing all this tulip - that’s the only reason it worked, the term “fake news” is exclusively Trumps invention who calls black white, which is said because there are actually plenty of fake news supporting him, but the term is thoroughly discredited to be used in any other context but “the truth I don’t like”
    Are you referring to Guccifer 2.0? Did they prove he was GRU or is that still part of the (unproven) Mueller thing? I remember at the time Guccifer 2.0 saying he was actually a Ukrainian hacker who was into all the Alex Jones type conspiracy stuff and wanted to destroy HRC, also said he didn't want Russia taking credit for his hack...

Although MSM are publishing your version as fact and other side MSM are publishing his version as fact.

Shame no one knows who to believe anymore... Except the BBC of course and AtW obviously
    Because feelings...