• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fake news

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently most of Hillary's emails are linkedin notifications.

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    The term 'fake news' was invented by the MSM to discredit the information Trump used against Hillary (Wikileaks etc) to win in 2016. That's why he uses it so much - bashing them with their own term. Some of it probably was fake (pizzagate) but a lot of it true (Clinton foundation, pay-to-play, email server etc).

The MSM cried 'fake news' after he got elected along with 'Russia Russia Russia!' to try and discredit the election result. Now every time they publish something untrue he hits them over the head with it.

Even before 2016 trust in MSM was on the decline for good reason (eg. Iraq WMDs) - and there's nuffin you can do abaht it :middlefinger:
    Fantatist moron.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Apparently most of Hillary's emails are linkedin notifications.

Fantatist moron.
      You could at least run a spell-checker over your ad-hominems...
      FFS

PS. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dax8KvfPXPI
      and
      PPS.

Don't let Gowdy trigger you
      Originally posted by Old Greg
      I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
      ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
        You could at least run a spell-checker over your ad-hominems...
        FFS

PS. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dax8KvfPXPI
        and
        PPS.

Don't let Gowdy trigger you
        She's going to run again in 2020

Don't know whether to or
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

She's going to run again in 2020

Don't know whether to or
          I would say and
          ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

I would say and
            You two are 2bob short of a full set.

It's not mainstream vs new age media. It's an attempt at balance - yes, each publication has their own take - versus contemptible false stories and false views on stories, used to basically build a defence that is as much about magic, misdirection and illusion as it is about any semblance of fact.

Hilary's email cache is a trove of dullness. I went through them and there is really nothing of interest there. Security only gets better when faults are found and I'm not surprised an older women who has never worked in tech doesn't know her SHA256 from her MD5.

There is basically nothing concrete to go on, so instead these idiots focus on the origins of Obama, misdirection on the inner workings of past conflicts and overall disgraceful comments about minorities in the USA.

It seems anything is fair game to this new wave of lies, as long as it fuels the conspiracy fire.

I therefore say this: Bean and JogOn are the biggest morons on this forum and clearly lack any intellectual prowess to evaluate information appropriately. Little do you two twats realise that it is the likes of you who are destabilising democracies throughout the world. Once this period passes, which it will, I hope evermore people shall add you to their ignore lists both online and offline so you can continue in your low level job endeavours and leave the smart folk to get on with worthwhile endeavours.

I just found a Bean&JogOn romantic bromance love website of 'news' that they will enjoy:

News for the working man from The Goldwater

Where some of us burst out laughing at these idiots, others will find themselves in conspiracy theory comfort central.

Comment

I would say and
              It would be interesting if the primary was between HRC and Ocasio-Cortez. What will the snowflakes do if she tries or succesfully stiffs OC like she did Bernie for the nomination...

Will the dems stick with identify politics or move on and go for actual issues?

Will AtW do the needful and create an official US 2020 election thread?

Will the triggered posters on here keep ranting and hurling insults at people that don't agree with them?
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by contractorinatractor View Post
                You two are 2bob short of a full set.

It's not mainstream vs new age media. It's an attempt at balance - yes, each publication has their own take - versus contemptible false stories and false views on stories, used to basically build a defence that is as much about magic, misdirection and illusion as it is about any semblance of fact.

Hilary's email cache is a trove of dullness. I went through them and there is really nothing of interest there. Security only gets better when faults are found and I'm not surprised an older women who has never worked in tech doesn't know her SHA256 from her MD5.

There is basically nothing concrete to go on, so instead these idiots focus on the origins of Obama, misdirection on the inner workings of past conflicts and overall disgraceful comments about minorities in the USA.

It seems anything is fair game to this new wave of lies, as long as it fuels the conspiracy fire.

I therefore say this: Bean and JogOn are the biggest morons on this forum and clearly lack any intellectual prowess to evaluate information appropriately. Little do you two twats realise that it is the likes of you who are destabilising democracies throughout the world. Once this period passes, which it will, I hope evermore people shall add you to their ignore lists both online and offline so you can continue in your low level job endeavours and leave the smart folk to get on with worthwhile endeavours.

I just found a Bean&JogOn romantic bromance love website of 'news' that they will enjoy:

News for the working man from The Goldwater

Where some of us burst out laughing at these idiots, others will find themselves in conspiracy theory comfort central.
                I bet you didn't even watch the two youtube videos posted did you?

S1: Clinton said NO classified emails stored on personal servers - FALSE (This alone is enough for disciplinary action btw, which you'd know if you watched the vids)
                S2: Clinton said all emails were handed over - FALSE
                S3: Clinton said personal server was 'signed-off'(authorised) - FALSE
                and therefore she lied under oath

...and those are just some of problems with her 'sworn testimony'

So just to be clear, you're ignoring the fact that multiple senators (inc. Gowdy) found there were serious issues with her testimony and 'facts' (see above), and instead focus on posting some ad-hominems directed to JogOn & myself?
                (Well, THAT certainly is a 'worthy endeavour' of some 'smart folk' ain't it? )

Clearly, you are very triggered.

Add me to your ignore list, but it won't stop you from being wrong.
                ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

It would be interesting if the primary was between HRC and Ocasio-Cortez. What will the snowflakes do if she tries or succesfully stiffs OC like she did Bernie for the nomination...

Will the dems stick with identify politics or move on and go for actual issues?

Will AtW do the needful and create an official US 2020 election thread?

Will the triggered posters on here keep ranting and hurling insults at people that don't agree with them?
                  Exactly......

if the choice is between 2 women, then she will have no real advantage over her, other than prior State Department experience.

If she goes up against a man, she may win purely based on the whole 'first woman president' mantra she was initiating last time around.

I think they will stick with identity politics, as Trump will be in the office until then, so BAU for snowflakes.
                  ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

well fact is the US public are getting fed up of Trump's fake news.

The democratic blue wave

Trump is a lame duck president.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Exactly......

if the choice is between 2 women, then she will have no real advantage over her, other than prior State Department experience.

If she goes up against a man, she may win purely based on the whole 'first woman president' mantra she was initiating last time around.

I think they will stick with identity politics, as Trump will be in the office until then, so BAU for snowflakes.
                      Will be an interesting one. Also does Trump automatically get the rep nomination or does he have to go through primaries again opening up the possibility of a better rep nominee?

Comment

Working...
                      X