• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The 10 most annoying buzzwords at work

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

" if you're selling those puppies I'll have them both"

Sorry wrong thread - I thought this was the inappropriate behaviour at work thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
      " if you're selling those puppies I'll have them both"

Sorry wrong thread - I thought this was the inappropriate behaviour at work thread.
      if you're gouing to quote Sid the Sexist at least get it right and give him credit.

"if you're selling those puppies I'll have the one with the pink nose"
      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Bandwidth - Not in the technical sense of the word, but instead when you give someone some work and they claim not to have "sufficient bandwidth" to carry out the task - ie they can't be arsed with the extra work.

Comment

I was treated to "Go the extra mile" a few days ago. I told them I wouldn't be able to see what I was doing from a mile away.

I think I misunderstood.

Comment

Yesterday, I had a meeting to discuss "database upgradation". No comment.
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
              Yesterday, I had a meeting to discuss "database upgradation". No comment.
              You can't make a statement like that without telling us what the outcome was. Is the database to be upgradated?

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
                You can't make a statement like that without telling us what the outcome was. Is the database to be upgradated?
                The needful doings are this weekend.
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                X