• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gorilla Accounting Referral paid only to clients

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin Boober View Post
    It is also worth to mention that it will be only paid to the Company. The current statement is: "This will be paid to you once your referral has paid two monthly fees."
    Could that possibly be becasue it's more efficient than paying it to the company than it is getting it personally and claiming it your SA. These are your accountants we are talking about here.

But keep whining. Makes you look great.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Accounting View Post
      Hi Martin,

I apologies if our initial response gave you the impression that we refusing to pay the referral fee. This is certainly not the case. I have since tried to contact you to explain this but the number we have appears to be incorrect. If you can please contact our office on 0330 024 0406 I would be more than happy to discuss this further.

Many Thanks
      4 pages of sniping, and this is the first post after the OP, classic CUK.

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
        Equally classic is that the OP is still going on about it on his other thread as well.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
          Only just approved though

Comment

Working...
          X