• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gorilla Accounting Referral paid only to clients

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    You are making a right mountain out of a molehill if you don't mind me saying.
    I don't think so. Imaging I became they client but than I have to quit contracting and friend of mine asking to recommend a trusted accountant for him - I have no referral premium because I do not have my company? What about referral system for finding a right person for an open vacancy? Are those works differently or also require you to be a client of recruiter and run a company?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Boober View Post
      I may be blind but I cannot see where does it say anything like "only available for the clients" or "must be a client of us"?
      We hope you enjoy being a client of Gorilla Accounting, so much so, that you’ll want to recommend us to your friends and colleagues.
      Maybe some feedback to them would be to translate the page in to moron speak.
      So your point is that I need to have a company to receive the referral premium in case if I forget that I have been paid and they can prove by showing the invoice or what?
      Their policy is to pay clients a referral fee. That's it. Nothing more to it than that.

Funnily enough before replying to this there was an advert in TV offering a £100 to existing customers to refer a friend and thought of you. I know reading isn't your thing but it says you have to be a customer here.
      Recommend a friend terms and conditions | Nationwide
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I don't think so. Imaging I became they client but than I have to quit contracting and friend of mine asking to recommend a trusted accountant for him - I have no referral premium because I do not have my company? What about referral system for finding a right person for an open vacancy? Are those works differently or also require you to be a client of recruiter and run a company?
        Tell you what. Send me your bank details and I'll send you £100 just to stop you crying like a bitch. When you do get round to signing up you can use me as a referral and I get my 100 quid back. How's that.

Have you tried ringing them and speaking to them again to see what they are willing to offer or are you just after virtual hugs now?
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Have you tried ringing them and speaking to them again to see what they are willing to offer or are you just after virtual hugs now?
          I'm sure they'll have something in the post to Mr. Boober soon....

Comment

I suspect that their referrals policy will be changing very soon to remove the naivety clause.

Non-client referrals - sheesh...
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
              I suspect that their referrals policy will be changing very soon to remove the naivety clause.

Non-client referrals - sheesh...
              And how they will win from that? Getting a new client that would stay with them for years and pay every month more than a referral premium not worth it? Is this a housewives forum?

Comment

Maybe some feedback to them would be to translate the page in to moron speak.
                Well if it help you to understand the text you can ask them to translate. LOL

Their policy is to pay clients a referral fee. That's it. Nothing more to it than that.
                You have failed to provide any evidence that the being a client is a must. I am not going to argue your imagination, you need someone else for that.

Comment

Tell you what. Send me your bank details and I'll send you £100 just to stop you crying like a bitch. When you do get round to signing up you can use me as a referral and I get my 100 quid back. How's that.

I don't need anything from you, I don't know you and I don't like you. The deal that GA has advertise was for £200 and there were no requirements for the mandatory to be client and to have a company to get the premium paid. It is not about the money after all but about the trust. If I cannot trust the company word how I can trust them to run accountancy for my business? Should be understandable even for you

Comment

I don't need anything from you, I don't know you and I don't like you. The deal that GA has advertise was for £200 and there were no requirements for the mandatory to be client and to have a company to get the premium paid. It is not about the money after all but about the trust. If I cannot trust the company word how I can trust them to run accountancy for my business? Should be understandable even for you
                    Have you ever heard of any referral scheme that doesn't need the other person to be a customer? It doesn't really make any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
                      Have you ever heard of any referral scheme that doesn't need the other person to be a customer? It doesn't really make any sense.
                      I already mention in previous post that recruiters often offers that and you don't need to be their customer to propose a right candidate. Correct me if I am wrong. Example: Referral Scheme Terms and Conditions
                      Last edited by Martin Boober; 15 November 2018, 12:00. Reason: Added link

Comment

Working...
                      X