• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gorilla Accounting Referral paid only to clients

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin Boober View Post
    I already mention in previous post that recruiters often offers that and you don't need to be their customer to propose a right candidate. Correct me if I am wrong.
    Some do, some don't. But so what?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Some do, some don't. But so what?
      It was no addressed to you

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
      Have you ever heard of any referral scheme that doesn't need the other person to be a customer? It doesn't really make any sense.

Comment

Hi folks, I need your opinion. I have to postpone my plans on changing my current accountant to a new one which I thought might be GA.
        Is this for your UK company, your Cyprus company, your personal taxes? which one?
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Is this for your UK company, your Cyprus company, your personal taxes? which one?
          GA operates in Greece or Turkey?
          Last edited by Martin Boober; 15 November 2018, 12:41.

Comment

GA operates in Greece or Turkey?

I don't know, but surely if you're in Cyprus and trying to manage dodgy complex financial transactions, it's worth choosing an accountant who can help you.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

It was no addressed to you
              Och aye jimmie!!

Comment

In fairness if they don't mention in their T&C's that you don't need to be an existing client to refer than that is the case. Whilst it is their screw up and unusual - it should be explicitly specified whether it is only a 'member get member' scheme in their T&C's.

Comment

Wonder if the OP also entered the GA Ethereum competition ??

The opening sentence does state:

As a client of Gorilla Accounting, if you have opted in to be part of our Ethereum Competition and you successfully refer a friend over to Gorilla, you can earn x5 Tickets.
                  But why let that stop you, it didn't for the referral

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiler View Post
                    Wonder if the OP also entered the GA Ethereum competition ??

The opening sentence does state:

But why let that stop you, it didn't for the referral
                    The tickets are going to be worth more than the Ethereum by the time that ends.

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
                      In fairness if they don't mention in their T&C's that you don't need to be an existing client to refer than that is the case. Whilst it is their screw up and unusual - it should be explicitly specified whether it is only a 'member get member' scheme in their T&C's.
                      It is also worth to mention that it will be only paid to the Company. The current statement is: "This will be paid to you once your referral has paid two monthly fees."

Comment

Working...
                      X