May resigns May resigns - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Posts 31 to 32 of 32

Thread: May resigns

Contractor Among Contractors

CoolCat has more data than eek

Well the DUP did not vote with the government last night, and that means the government does not have a majority if the opposition parties can be bothered to turn up.

So probably the DUP acting like this will force change at the top of the Conservative party.

Else there will have to be an election, as the government will quickly start losing votes in parliament.

Super poster

Hobosapien - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCat View Post
    Well the DUP did not vote with the government last night, and that means the government does not have a majority if the opposition parties can be bothered to turn up.

So probably the DUP acting like this will force change at the top of the Conservative party.

Else there will have to be an election, as the government will quickly start losing votes in parliament.

Who would have thought that bribing them for support (with taxpayer money) would work out so untrustable. I'm sure we'll get better from the EU for the £46 billion (that is estimated and could well be a lot more seeing how well the UK do 'negotiation').
    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.