• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dominic Raab Resigns!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raab current bookies favourite to succeed May as PM if a leadership battle ensues. Though succeed is not the word I'd use even though I just have.

What do the cons hope to achieve that May couldn't, by replacing her?
    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
      Raab current bookies favourite to succeed May as PM if a leadership battle ensues. Though succeed is not the word I'd use even though I just have.

What do the cons hope to achieve that May couldn't, by replacing her?
      Raab is the ERG's puppet. They hope they can strong arm him into doing their bidding, but keeping their own hands clean. Dirty, slimmy ERG members!
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
      X