• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Skiing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skiing

Morning All,

has the skiing season started yet for anyone, or did it even end ?

As usual MB and Friends are off to Orstria in mid December for a long weekend

Solden

Anyone been ?

Where are you all off to ?

Milan.

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    Morning All,

Solden

Anyone been ?

Milan.
    just over 3 weeks until our first trip, off to Italy.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
      pros and cons and proposal please

ta

Milan.

I'm not a premiership footballer or a drug dealer. I'll stick with the Stelvio.

But if you want the bigger size and a bit of style, the Masser Levante.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Have a trip to Meribel booked in early Jan. In Feb visiting bro in Switzerland and will probably go to Praz de Lys. Here's hoping for good snow
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          I'm not a premiership footballer or a drug dealer. I'll stick with the Stelvio.

But if you want the bigger size and a bit of style, the Masser Levante.
          the Levante is just too expensive and I don't trust it compared to the reliability of an audi

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Have a trip to Meribel booked in early Jan. In Feb visiting bro in Switzerland and will probably go to Praz de Lys. Here's hoping for good snow
            sas is back

welcome back sas

what's new ?

Milan.

Comment

Was clearing the first snow off the motor yesterday morning... mountain tops are looking very white indeed.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Snowing back home, but currently in Australia, enjoying late spring.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

sas is back

welcome back sas

what's new ?

Milan.
                  No longer in the Uk, although pop back ocassionally. Enjoying the entertainment from afar. How's the tape changing going?
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Morning All,

Solden

Anyone been ?

Milan.
                    I did a long weekend in Solden about 4 years ago on a lads trip. Bit of a party town. Skiing was pretty good also from what little of it I remember! The skiing/snow scenes in Spectre (Bond) were filmed in Solden and we happened to be there during the filming so part of the resort was closed off. Ended up drinking with some of the crew and producers in one of the bars. Would go back there but probably not with the family :-)

Comment

Working...
                    X