• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Thread - whats happening ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Thread - whats happening ?

Not been seen for a while and yet so much to share. What you up to ?

Its Friday

It's Friday evening. Tomorrow I'm going to a wedding in Wollongong. Sunday, the fish market at Thirroul. Monday evening, flight home.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Off to the Arms Park no sorry, Millenium Stadium, or is it the Principality Stadium?

Anyway, I'm going to a rugby match in Cardiff tomorrow. A Welsh win would cement their #3 spot in the rankings. An RSA win would leapfrog them above the 4th place team. Although if Australia pull off an unlikely win on Saturday evening (given that many of their team have had food poisoning this week), then the 4th place team could drop to 6th. That match is also interesting, as the teams could meet in the quarter finals of the world cup next year.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Benes Invoicing Ltd and Daughters are going away with 5 other fathers (neighbours) and in total 10 children to a chalet in the mountains which we've got only for us, for the weekend

We've got a 30litre barrel of beer and a pump which should do us for this evening

tomorrow we're off with the children to the aqua park and laser tag and iq park

then back to the chalet and then sunday morning home

everybody wins, fathers, children, and of course the wives at home having some peace

I cannot drink too much because I pulled the short straw and have to cook the breakfasts. I've got 3 kilo's of bacon and 36 eggs.

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Off to the Arms Park no sorry, Millenium Stadium, or is it the Principality Stadium?

Anyway, I'm going to a rugby match in Cardiff tomorrow. A Welsh win would cement their #3 spot in the rankings. An RSA win would leapfrog them above the 4th place team. Although if Australia pull off an unlikely win on Saturday evening (given that many of their team have had food poisoning this week), then the 4th place team could drop to 6th. That match is also interesting, as the teams could meet in the quarter finals of the world cup next year.
          nice coat that jacket

I'll be there now in a minute

where abouts are you I am from the FoD

Milan.

Comment

TFA

Quiet one this weekend. Had a skinful last night in town so no booze until Sunday to give my liver a chance to recover.

On Sunday we're going out with our Italian mates for an extended lunch which is always good fun.

You?
            Last edited by Lockhouse; 23 November 2018, 13:13.
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Haydock races then a curry tomorrow, as little as possible on Sunday, with some inevitable DIY tasks.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Tomorrow - kids swimming lessons, Xmas fair at kids school, going to buy our Xmas tree from local garden centre, night out with my mates

Sunday - going to visit a castle, then child 1 has a party to go to with her mum, while I take child 2 out on the bikes weather permitting

Comment

Tail end of the London jazz festival at the Festival hall
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                    nice coat that jacket

I'll be there now in a minute

where abouts are you I am from the FoD

Milan.
                    who's that coat hung up on the floor

Comment

Working...
                    X