• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Somethings are too much, even for Nigel.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somethings are too much, even for Nigel.

Nigel Farage: Ditch UKIP leader for hiring Tommy Robinson - BBC News

UKIP should "get rid" of leader Gerard Batten for appointing Tommy Robinson as an adviser, says Nigel Farage.
    Hiring the ex-English Defence League leader "goes against all the things I did as [UKIP] leader", Mr Farage said.
    He accused Mr Batten of "dragging us in a shameful direction" - some UKIP members have opposed allowing Mr Robinson to join the party.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

UKIP == BNP

Quelle surprise

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      UKIP == BNP

Quelle surprise
      Give it up. The whole point is BNP and EDL members are banned from UKIP. Both the Tories and Labour have ex-BNP members as sitting councillors. How about going on about something that's actually factual for a change?
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Are you a BNP or EDL member?

Comment

Only one thing worse than a racist scumbag.

A racist scumbag from the upper classes(double barelled surname) pretending to be a man of the people.

JRM is not far off this too.....

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
            Only one thing worse than a racist scumbag.

A racist scumbag from the upper classes(double barelled surname) pretending to be a man of the people.

JRM is not far off this too.....
            I think you'll find that double-barrelling one's surname is open to all the population, irrespective of their socio-economic standing.

Comment

Really poor move to have anything to do with Tommy Robinson. Farage has nailed this one.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Really poor move to have anything to do with Tommy Robinson. Farage has nailed this one.
                There's a lot of discussion on the UKIP social media pages about this with opinions on both sides. Farage wants back in and this is one of the ways he has of trying to force Batten out. Gerard Batten is very well liked and is credited with turning the party around after Farage walked. In a straight leadership contest it's not clear who would win. I'd vote for Batten even though my politics are more Farage.

I don't trust TR, I think he's an opportunist but the entire party gets to vote on whether he's admitted. I'll go with the majority decision.
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

The problem with Yaxley-Lennon is that he's a criminal. You are not going to get much mainstream support from the general public if you repeatedly break the law.

Apart from that he's a good egg.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    Agreed. Robinson is a fascist thug. UKIP has always been a constitutional democratic party, that I happen to disagree with. This is a sign of a descent towards fascism.

Comment

Working...
                    X