• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Somethings are too much, even for Nigel.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
    The problem with Yaxley-Lennon is that he's a criminal. You are not going to get much mainstream support from the general public if you repeatedly break the law.

Apart from that he's a good egg.
    Who hasn't been accused & or convicted of a bit of mortgage fraud? Its almost a requirement for any parties peers. He though is still scum.

UKIP was always going to be accused of racism. Nigel & the others who brought it into the mainstream managed to put a lid on that by saying no ex BNP or EDL members unlike the main parties. UKIP was structurally less racist than Labour or Conservatives.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I'm not impressed but thought in the interest of balance I think it's worth noting that all the parties contain (very) rotten apples:

Category:British politicians convicted of crimes - Wikipedia

Now take your smelling salts.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
        I'm not impressed but thought in the interest of balance I think it's worth noting that all the parties contain (very) rotten apples:

And?

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post

Most don't see the inside of a court.

Don't forget Lord Mandelslime or Jim the washing machine man.
          The scandals that brought Peter Mandelson down twice before - Telegraph

Access Denied

Keith Vaz investigation suspended for medical reasons | Politics | The Guardian
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
            Gerard Batten is very well liked and is credited with turning the party around
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              Like it or not, that is how he is perceived within UKIP. As with most things in politics these days it doesn't need to be true.
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
              X