• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rozzers vs Moped Chavs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Just me then.
    Afraid so. These people are often persistent violent offenders who took to scooters/mopeds/whatever they're called because they reckoned a police policy of not endangering them in pursuits would allow them to get away with street robberies.

Policies change. They should keep up with current affairs.

All they have to do is stop their (usually stolen) vehicle and either surrender or try to run away.

Screw them. I don't have much sympathy for robbers who get injured in the act.

Comment

They are scum.

Hope the police knock them off in such a way as to squash their bollocks so their seed dies.

[emoji8]

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        They are scum.

Hope the police knock them off in such a way as to squash their bollocks so their seed dies.

[emoji8]
        ...and then reverse back over them just to make sure.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          They are scum.

[emoji8]
          These are the kids throwing acid in people's faces
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I hope it doesn't scratch the police cars' paintwork.

Comment

FWIW, here's the Met's full press release on the matter: Met reveals range of tactics used against moped thieves

Comment

Working...
              X