• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

get yer tits out for the Labs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get yer tits out for the Labs

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...-question.html

Why DO boobs sag? World-first study will monitor how women's breasts bounce as they walk and use MRI and 3D scans to answer the age old question

• The University of Portsmouth is calling for volunteers for its study next month
    • Women will be paid £30 to take part in the research in Hampshire
    • Experts say the findings will help companies make better bras in future
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

It's all bloody Newton's fault for inventing gravity.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

... and calculus. Everyone forgets that gem.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        It's all bloody Newton's fault for inventing gravity.
        Perhaps this can be new experiment for the next female in the International Space Lab. It would make the NASA live broadcast more interesting.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
        X