• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hello Again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weren't you setting up some sort of plan B in the construction business? I hope it is going well?

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
      Weren't you setting up some sort of plan B in the construction business? I hope it is going well?
      Given that you joined in May 2018 and she has not been around for a year - I call sockie.....

Comment

Construction is my Plan A

I met some of you at a crimbo do, I came along as a +1 to BGG, who was an ICT contractor, I am neither a contractor or in ICT. I am a permie QS, I loiter here in general as a means of procrastination during work hours, a change in the network permissions blocked this site for a bit, but now it is working again. Clear as mud?
        Growing old is mandatory
        Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
          Construction is my Plan A

I met some of you at a crimbo do, I came along as a +1 to BGG, who was an ICT contractor, I am neither a contractor or in ICT. I am a permie QS, I loiter here in general as a means of procrastination during work hours, a change in the network permissions blocked this site for a bit, but now it is working again. Clear as mud?
          I remember it well.

Please be kind enough to pass on mine and CMs regards to himself.
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
            I remember it well.

Please be kind enough to pass on mine and CMs regards to himself.
            I shall indeed, regards to CM too x
            Growing old is mandatory
            Growing up is optional

Comment

I shall indeed, regards to CM too x
              Thanks. I'll pass them on...

Are you still doing the crafty stuff? Any new stuff or notable items you've made recently we can have a look at?
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Thanks. I'll pass them on...
                You have not changed :P

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Are you still doing the crafty stuff? Any new stuff or notable items you've made recently we can have a look at?
                Yep still hitting dead animals, mostly cow, I use Flickr as a photo journal <linky> if you are interested
                Growing old is mandatory
                Growing up is optional

Comment

You have not changed [emoji14]

Yep still hitting dead animals, mostly cow, I use Flickr as a photo journal <linky> if you are interested
                  As opposed to the Welsh who hit on them..

I'll have a squint at your work.
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    Well if you have an opinion on Brexit feel free to visit the sub forum

a few tips

if you are for Brexit you will be continually called a cretin for no reason that is apparent to cretins..

If you are a remainer you can go and throw insults at people for a while.

Other than that it is business as usual..

also you know there is a mobile app which can be used assuming you have data?
                    FTFY

And welcome back HJ! How is BGG?

Comment

Ahh but I will be in a different county & really not fit to travel

Building company events tend to get very messy very quickly!

Our loss, you better practice the words!

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X