• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hello Again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    FTFY

And welcome back HJ! How is BGG?
    Thanks, he is well - still mad as a box of frags, which helps as the poor chap has to live with me
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
      Oh I see....

I actually voted remain, but I have no issues with those who voted brexit, that’s called democracy, the people I want to slap are those who are complaining about either side but did not bother to vote at all!
      A refreshing, logical view. Funny how people support a democracy until results go against them, especially left-whingers.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
        Thanks, he is well - still mad as a box of frags, which helps as the poor chap has to live with me

do you see that as cause or effect?

Frags is that an exploding pondy?
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          do you see that as cause or effect?

Frags is that an exploding pondy?
          A bit of both TBH

Poor pondy, nope that was a case of not paying attention
          Growing old is mandatory
          Growing up is optional

Comment

Working...
          X