• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good news! The weather is getting warmer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
    There are two many people on the planet. Until those alive wake up to the fact that fertility must be controlled, things will get worse. Then people will die horrible deaths - lack of water, food, or from pollution.
    Only two??

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      Only two??

Comment

If you can put the two of them on one of your bikes and send them my way, I may be able to help with the problem.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          If you can put the two of them on one of your bikes and send them my way, I may be able to help with the problem.
          May be able to help? You are losing your aim, I thought it was guaranteed.

Comment

May be able to help? You are losing your aim, I thought it was guaranteed.
            When I do it for myself, it's just a hobby. When I do it for others, it's work.

I may be able to help provided you can agree to my company's terms and conditions of contract, the right to substitution, that we can carry out the work in whatever way we feel is appropriate, and, of course, that you can afford our extremely reasonable rate.

Comment

When I do it for myself, it's just a hobby. When I do it for others, it's work.

I may be able to help provided you can agree to my company's terms and conditions of contract, the right to substitution, that we can carry out the work in whatever way we feel is appropriate, and, of course, that you can afford our extremely reasonable rate.
              Before engaging your company, I need to check your IR35 status.

Have you ever thought any of pscont's suggestions were a good idea?

Comment

There are too many people on the planet. Until those alive wake up to the fact that fertility must be controlled, things will get worse. Then people will die horrible deaths - lack of water, food, or from pollution.
                Should I stop donating sperm?
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

It's freezing. Can we all start burning some tyres to help speed up the process.

Comment

Before engaging your company, I need to check your IR35 status.
                    Trijicon ACOG 35 Dual IR. Will that do?

Have you ever thought any of pscont's suggestions were a good idea?
                    Yes, the one where he flounced. That was a good idea.

Comment

Trijicon ACOG 35 Dual IR. Will that do?

what're you going to do? - throw it at them?

Comment

Working...
                      X