• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It is not possible all contractors to be like this

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is not possible all contractors to be like this

In my years of contracting I have met a lot of other contractors and frankly they were all fine guys.
    On this forum there are around 25 active members and half of those are right tits.
    So in real life ~50% of contractors must be a.rse holes like here, but this is not the case. THANKFULLY.
    No offence intended, but this was like a heavy stone on my chest and I needed to let it go.

Originally posted by pscont View Post
    On this forum there are around 25 active members and half of those are right tits.
    Rubbish!

88% are right tits.

The three mods probably have a day job of being amoebas. Quite how admin found mods that useless is impressive.

Comment

The guy that asks endless dumb questions about evasion and how to rip his company off is calling people tits.. Well I never.

Sometimes you reap what you sow.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        The guy that asks endless dumb questions about evasion and how to rip his company off is calling people tits.. Well I never.
        I thought they were called norks round here?

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
          I thought they were called norks round here?
          Mmmmm norks!
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Mmmmm norks!
            And the CUK poster of the day award goes to the one with the biggest norks!

MF take a bow.....
            Last edited by GreenMirror; 27 November 2018, 13:02.

Comment

In my years of contracting I have met a lot of other contractors and frankly they were all fine guys.
              So in real life ~50% of contractors must be a.rse holes like here, but this is not the case. THANKFULLY.
              No offence intended, but this was like a heavy stone on my chest and I needed to let it go.

How many of the contractors that you know do you either use strong language when talking with them, or barrage them with questions about tax dodging?
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Thanks, I've finally realised what the following quote from Justified meant.

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole." - Raylan Givens, Justified
                Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

And the other half are left tits??

Comment

Have you ever thought about saving on tax by finding a cheap flat that needs renovation or possibly even by renting a flat office space off a family member?
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                    X