• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official AMD shares thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    More or less the same as I entered it truth be told.

Clearest evidence yet I don't do timing.
    Clear evidence you are a moron.

Comment

Clearest evidence yet you have the patience of Lewis Hamilton on Steroids.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        I sold my property because of in-equality between cost of property and purchasing power of individuals, because of the debt circulating in the country, because of the political crisis, because of the inverted yield curve, because of increased bureaucracy.

The time on the clock face had nothing to do with it. One day the light will enter that cavity where the brain should reside and all will be clear although I'd not bet on it.
        Where do you come up with all this bulltulip? More importantly, why?
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
          Where do you come up with all this bulltulip? More importantly, why?
          He is trolling, nobody can be as fooking stupid as that, not even andyW

Comment

AMD Is the Chip Stock to Buy Because It Will Take Share From Rival Intel, According to Jefferies - Barron's

Comment

28.63 USD Price increase 0.66 (2.36%)
              Apr 24, 3:26 PM EDT

This is better than houses, tax free too!

Next month - release of Zen2 CPUs, goong to buy as soon as it’s out!!!

Comment

Market Summary > Intel Corporation
                NASDAQ: INTC
                51.92 USD −5.69 (9.88%)

Comment

Last edited by AtW; 30 April 2019, 22:22.

Comment

What yo on about, AMD is about to tank...
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

27.77 USD +0.14 (0.51%)

Opened at 29

Comment

Working...
                      X