• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official AMD shares thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where was I proven wrong? Whit are you an about?

The market has topped out. Any other growth is just frantic betting.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      I'm a little surprised you're still posting on this thread after being proven wrong so many times Scoots.
      It's worse than that, I'm not sure I've seen such obvious upsides to a stock. A sea change in x86 computing both on the desktop and enterprise (cloud computing) in favour of AMD.

Comment

36.93 USD +0.62 (1.71%)

3 more dollars to go before Pooper poops off this forum for good.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          36.93 USD +0.62 (1.71%)

3 more dollars to go before Pooper poops off this forum for good.

What makes you think he'll honour the agreement? You do have an agreement?
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            Where was I proven wrong? Whit are you an about?

The market has topped out. Any other growth is just frantic betting.
            I seem to remember on at least 3 occasions you called Atw out for not taking profits before a drop and he'd missed his chance forever but everytime it hit another new peak.

I guess if you keep going you'll get it right sometime and you can proudly tell him you told him so.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Check Notable Stock on Move: Advanced Micro Devices (NASDAQ:AMD) – Stock Trends on Market

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                What makes you think he'll honour the agreement? You do have an agreement?
                He will honour it or end up working in reception of Heathrow Thistle hotel for the rest of his miserable life...

Comment

AMD Stock Is Officially the Market's Hottest. Here’s Why. - Barron's

Comment

38.01 USD +0.49 (1.31%)

Only 1.99 to go and Pooper is history!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      38.01 USD +0.49 (1.31%)

Only 1.99 to go and Pooper is history!

Comment

Working...
                      X