• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official AMD shares thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://yarn.co/yarn-clip/798f67a6-9...0-903d42d14337

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Have you taken profits yet or are you waiting for $72 to re-charge your belief it's going to the moon despite having left Pluto for dust?
      I'm sure we've heard this before... multiples times.. Was it somewhere around the $30 mark?

What benefit (vs you looking a bigger pillock) was there in posting this that tripe? Wouldn't shutting up once in a while work better?
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        I'm sure we've heard this before... multiples times.. Was it somewhere around the $30 mark?

What benefit (vs you looking a bigger pillock) was there in posting this that tripe? Wouldn't shutting up once in a while work better?
        Pooper is provides a valuable CUK IQ floor. Charts to follow.

Comment

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

79 - picking up speed now
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Sounds like a contrarian indicator for a rebound.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                Pooper is provides a valuable CUK IQ floor. Charts to follow.
                His IQ ceiling is 60. It'll never go above that.

Comment

82.03 usd −2.82 (3.33%)

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    82.03 usd −2.82 (3.33%)
                    It will never go above:

100, 150, 200, 500, 1000, 5000, 10000, 1000000

At some point I WILL be right.

Comment

The monthly charts continue to indicate $60 is the ceiling. During the month it can spike away and above that, that's allowed - it does not mean a new trend. There's still days left in this month to see it hit $140, and ATW will be shouting 'New paradigm' - that's how the manic / FOMO phases roll - you can't time the top but many will claim to. I just got lucky selling my CNA at 50% gain. In only 3 months might I add.

If I'm choosing a stock I start with the monthly because these markets move slowly unlike crypto.

Anyone recommend a stock to invest me CNA profits with?

Comment

Working...
                      X