• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor lifestyle

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    I have a 350z (standard) and it's good fun. Go for it!
    I had a 350z roadster before this one. Best smiles per mile car I've had. They've dumbed down the 370 noise and it's more refined so wasn't that keen on one.

To be honest I'll probably get a 2k old Celica or MR2 for a bit of fun next. I couldnt afford one back then and always wanted one so got to get it out my system.

After that hopefully the F-Types prices will have come down a bit.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I used to work about 200m away from the curve of the test track you can see next to a room where they made all the clay mockups of future Porsche's, they actually had some nice models there that they never put into production. I used to enjoy turning up and parking the AMG in the carpark and wouldn't have bought one of their products even if it was offered at staff prices (well maybe a GT3 or GT2)...Personally I think they're overpriced, some models are definitely overrated and common as muck here...

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Jesus Christ, this forum is depressing ...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Jesus Christ, this forum is depressing ...
          Well cheer yourself up and buy one...

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            They've dumbed down the 370 noise and it's more refined so wasn't that keen on one.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              Well cheer yourself up and buy one...

He can't they only make one of that model a year and the Party leaders get first pick! Its a 10 year old Lada again for our Squirrel lover.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I'm happy with my modded Citroen Saxo VTS

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  I'm happy with my modded Citroen Saxo VTS
                  ….with the custom prawn star exhausts....

Comment

As a kid, I always wanted a Porsche. I always said, success in life for me would be the day I got myself one. 10 years ago I got to the stage when mortgage paid off, and I could go and buy one cash. Decided though that even though I'd 'made it' (in relation to what my teenage self saw as making it) in life I'd actually forgo the Porsche. Eventually decided to get myself a VW T5 camper instead. Still have a VW bus and love it; don't see myself changing this. So much fun (and really useful to get all my wife's disabled kit in!).
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                      I had a 350z roadster before this one. Best smiles per mile car I've had. They've dumbed down the 370 noise and it's more refined so wasn't that keen on one.

To be honest I'll probably get a 2k old Celica or MR2 for a bit of fun next. I couldnt afford one back then and always wanted one so got to get it out my system.

After that hopefully the F-Types prices will have come down a bit.
                      What Porsche have you got? I've never really been a Porsche fan but quite fancy the 996, seems good value (it is old after all) and looks the part. But having said that I do quite fancy a 370 so might look a little harder at that.

Get the MR2, I had the gen2 model when it was released (company car ) and it really is fun.

Comment

Working...
                      X