• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Something you'll not see happening in the city of London

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    What about Canary Wharf?

no loss if that ended up in Dogger!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Never fails to amaze me how I always spout absolute tripe
      FTFY properly!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Next you'll be telling me Freddie Mercury was English born and rather than Tanzanian.
        Uhm, sure about that?

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
          Uhm, sure about that?
          Well Zanzibarian at least...
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Uhm, sure about that?
            Yes, I visited is place of birth whilst in Zanzibar.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Uhm, sure about that?
              Sorry to bring up the 'B' word:

STEVEN WOOLFE
              The UKIP MEP attempted to claim the late Freddie Mercury as a Brexiteer, despite the Queen singer having been dead since 1991. After Donald Tusk quoted the band’s lyric “friends will be friends, right till the end”, Woolfe hit back: “Freddie also said ‘I want to break free’. 17.4 million of us still do and won’t forget your so-called ‘friendship’ ever.”
              Well, Mercury also wrote “I suck your mind, you blow my head / Make love inside your bed” but I wouldn’t base a manifesto on it. And though the Tanzania-born, flamboyantly camp Freddie would surely have fitted right in at a UKIP conference, his bandmate Brian May recently said, “Brexit is a disaster, because the losses that are caused by it will be huge for us. Brexit is the dumbest thing Britain has ever done in my lifetime”.
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Yes, I visited is place of birth whilst in Zanzibar.
                I was being very pedantic - Tanzania wasn't a place when he was born.

Comment

Tanzania was the country of his birth.
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Tanzania was the country of his birth.
                    How do you fathom that, given it didn't exist at the time? He was born in Zanzibar.

Comment

Working...
                    X