Any free software for next yer MTD VAT submisson Any free software for next yer MTD VAT submisson - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Posts 51 to 57 of 57
  1. #51

    Old Greg is my bitch's bitch

    northernladyuk is a fount of knowledge

    northernladyuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Working the streets of your imagination
    Posts
    9,467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarillionFan View Post
    You see, this is why you're a prick. I've read four of these threads and in each one you've been a total
    You have offered no insights, no use, but jump on to everyone with an irrelevant 'have you spoken' to your accountant post or some other argument.

    Why you don't have a perm ban I dont know.
    **** you, fatty. Nobody tells my prick of a husband he's a prick except me.
    Where there's muck there's brass.

  2. #52

    My post count is Majestic

    MarillionFan is a fount of knowledge

    MarillionFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    .
    Posts
    35,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northernladyuk View Post
    **** you, fatty. Nobody tells my prick of a husband he's a prick except me.
    Thanks OG for that. I got all of the information I needed from Facebook groups including videos.

    What a shame this website is so now full of anonymous trolls & morons it no longer can provide any information / value.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

  3. #53

    Godlike

    jamesbrown is a fount of knowledge

    jamesbrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarillionFan View Post
    You see, this is why you're a prick. I've read four of these threads and in each one you've been a total
    You have offered no insights, no use, but jump on to everyone with an irrelevant 'have you spoken' to your accountant post or some other argument.

    Why you don't have a perm ban I dont know.
    Have you spoken to your accountant, fatso?

  4. #54

    Old Greg is my bitch's bitch

    northernladyuk is a fount of knowledge

    northernladyuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Working the streets of your imagination
    Posts
    9,467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Thanks OG for that. I got all of the information I needed from Facebook groups including videos.

    What a shame this website is so now full of anonymous trolls & morons it no longer can provide any information / value.
    Sorry your penis extension didn't work out.
    Where there's muck there's brass.

  5. #55

    Super poster

    Zigenare is a fount of knowledge

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    4,926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northernladyuk View Post
    Sorry your penis extension didn't work out.
    Not so much "work out" as "Fell off".
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

  6. #56

    Some things in Moderation

    cojak is a fount of knowledge

    cojak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Look to your right...
    Posts
    19,806

    Default

    *Wanders in*

    *Checks forum title*

    *Wanders out*
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make myself look wise and well read."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

  7. #57

    Super poster

    Zigenare is a fount of knowledge

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    4,926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cojak View Post
    *Sashays in*

    *Glances nonchalantly at forum title*

    *Sashays out*
    Gratis.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •