• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any free software for next yer MTD VAT submisson

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
    errmm NatWest is RBS ...
    Oh, I knew there was some relation, but I never thought that they're treated as the same entity. So if I have a Natwest account and I walk into an RBS branch they'll serve me as normal?

Comment

AFAIK. My mrs has an RBS and I have a NatWest, my Natwest pages show 'an RBS company' but that and the styling css are the only difference in on line experience. Never tried walking into an RBS branch.

Comment

AFAIK. My mrs has an RBS and I have a NatWest, my Natwest pages show 'an RBS company' but that and the styling css are the only difference in on line experience. Never tried walking into an RBS branch.
        Exactly! So in theory they might be the same but perhaps not in practice.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          If it has a VAT carousel fraud creation wizard, I'd be interested.
          The Oude Joris Max 120 payment vehicle is what you are looking for.

Comment

VAT Software - Online VAT Return Registration

<stealth advertising>
            Last edited by Contractor UK; 10 May 2019, 20:34.

Comment

You'd need to find one first. And best of luck with that...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by jasminenancy View Post
                <stealth advertising>
                Very kind, I would have banned their sorry ass...

(Missed this thread in my last warning and they obviously noticed.)
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I'm just got to the end of this quarter and realised I have to do my return in the next few days using some MTD Software.

I've been doing mine in a spreadsheet for years, and at the end of the year my accountant does my accounts. They don't do book-keeping and it's all a faff for me.

It also appears it's yet another damn expense. My accountant suggested Xero at £24 per month. which considering I pay them for payroll at £45pm and then accounts at the end of the year seems a piss take to me.

I don't have access to Freeagent free and frankly I'd rather just do this one in a spreadsheet and then use some bridging software as I'm off on vacation in 3 days.

Can anyone (except NorthernladUK) offer the best suggestion for briding software?
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Can anyone (except NorthernladUK) offer the best suggestion for briding software?
                    Couldn't help you even if you wanted it. No idea what briding software is let alone suggest anything.
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                      Couldn't help you even if you wanted it. No idea what briding software is let alone suggest anything.
                      You see, this is why you're a prick. I've read four of these threads and in each one you've been a total
                      You have offered no insights, no use, but jump on to everyone with an irrelevant 'have you spoken' to your accountant post or some other argument.

Why you don't have a perm ban I dont know.
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X