• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Feminatsi wants cake and then some...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Methinks you've been reading too much Jilly Cooper!
    Well I do like a 'rider'!
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      This happens so very, very rarely that it's practically a non issue.

The Eastenders storyline is that the girl got drunk, flirted with two guys and went to bed with one of them consensually. She went to sleep/passed out and when she came to, the other was on top of her. Assuming the facts of the case as presented to the viewers are correct, then that is rape even if she was snogging him earlier in the evening.

Even if 5% of rape claims are invented, that means 95% are not. And it's the guys you're worrying about??
      Ah, the Ched Evans case then.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        If you can't tell, then best refrain.
        Easy for YOU to say. Your right hand is never likely to call the Plod the morning after.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
          20 years ago, when newly single I never had this problem, first time sex I always let the girl 'lead'. If I felt they were unsure, I would just leave it at that. If I was fully engorged, off to the bathroom for a wank, simples. If I was pissed beyond reason then sex wouldn't be happening.
          If she wakes up in the morning and sees that your more Jeremy Clarkson than Jeremy Renner and claims she didn't consent, you're still stuffed.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
            If she wakes up in the morning and sees that your more Jeremy Clarkson than Jeremy Renner and claims she didn't consent, you're still stuffed.
            But that never happened due to my good looks and gentlemanly conduct. You, with that paranoia, are very much at risk!
            But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Working...
            X