• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Signal failure

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I especially love it when one client insisted we used our own laptops, dragging a fecking laptop on a train, to sit in an office, to connect remotely to a Citrix virtual desktop and to talk to the other team members in India via a headset.

This is what happens when you're a bottom-feeder. Improve your skills.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      His VB6 skiils are up to date!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

always good to have the benefit of your expertise, I'm sure you can help him on the journey from eating bottom!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          always good to have the benefit of your expertise, I'm sure you can help him on the journey from eating bottom!
          Hey presto - another poorly-skilled botom-feeder in a non-job turns up
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
          X