• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bank crisis in Italy may spark ‘doom loop’ for UK, warns Bank of England

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
    Lehmans squared?
    Think so... Lehmans final years leading up to bankruptcy and Deutsche below, you could almost sit the graphs on top of each other. Germany does not have trillions to pay Deutsche derivative debt. When the derivatives go belly up watch the Gold ETFs do the same thing, then the price of gold rockets to $9500, where it should be if paper gold did not exist. Blockchain, probably Ethereum, will then be used to record and ensure future derivatives are honoured.

Last ten years of Deutsche Bank

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      But I thought (i.e. know, but I'm being facetious because you're selectively reporting stuff) that Italy had stockpiled gold over the last ten years and had plenty of savings so we don't need to worry about them any more?

Take your duplicitous reporting and shove it.
      I thought Italians and the Germans had been stockpiling Gold as far back as the late 1930's, early 1940s. It's a bugger though when you can't remember where you buried it

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        Ignorance is bliss...
        Well who better to point that out than a simpleton like you?

Well done........owning up can be a powerful first step!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          Well who better to point that out than a simpleton like you?

Well done........owning up can be a powerful first step!

How can you be so stupid, as to think the UK is in the Eurozone?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            Uni of Life, even though looks like he dropped out from it ...

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              It's not difficult when your motto is: "Stupidity is the deliberate cultivation of ignorance" although I personally suspect he doesn't even have to cultivate it, it's a trait of the lemming people...
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Does anyone actually work south of Rome?

Comment

Working...
                X