• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Faraging off

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Maybe he has more moral fibre than you or even a stoat?
    He's just jealous. Farage made a prediction and it came true which hasn't happened for Scoots yet.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      He's just jealous. Farage made a prediction and it came true which hasn't happened for Scoots yet.

Strange I predict spooter will be back to the Thistle!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        Ah, that must explain why he failed 7 times to become an MP.
        He didn't need to be an MP to achieve something no MP was ever able to achieve.
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          Seriously, if I see him I'll punch him. I'll have to wait my turn mind you.
          Stop playing to the alcohol-fueled violent Jock stereotype, we all know you're desperate to start a fight in an empty room. Bastard English bastard...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            He didn't need to be an MP to achieve something no MP was ever able to achieve.
            Like Treason?

Farage is about to face Mueller's extradiction request, on the same plane with Assange...

Comment

Maybe Hoey and Farage can start a new party together: Brexiteer Labour MP Kate Hoey suffers vote of no confidence from her constituency members | The Independent

I will always put my country before my party and helping my constituents is a priority.
              her south London seat of Vauxhall, which voted overwhelmingly to Remain at the EU referendum
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Trump think Farage is great. That tells you all you need to know.

Comment

Stop playing to the alcohol-fueled violent Jock stereotype, we all know you're desperate to start a fight in an empty room. Bastard English bastard...
                  And as if by magic, the predictable sweary-mary numpty appeared...
                  https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2605484
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

No problems Tommy will be taking over.

I have a feeling UKIP will have a strong showing in the elections to come.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                      No problems Tommy will be taking over.

I have a feeling UKIP will have a strong showing in the elections to come.

feck off people aren't that stupid Tommy Y-L is a dickhead!

Real people aren't that stupid.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X