• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Faraging off

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faraging off

With a heavy heart, I am leaving Ukip. It is not the Brexit party our nation so badly needs

At the Annual Ukip Conference held this year in Birmingham, I spoke at the Gala dinner. My message was very simple: one of the reasons for Ukip's success was that we’d excluded extremists and focused on organising and fighting elections. I warned that any change to this policy would damage the party beyond repair.

As I walked back to my seat, I was met by several angry young men, red in the face and mildly abusive, who all seemed to be obsessed with Islam and Tommy Robinson.

I wondered at that time if I’d just given my last Ukip speech. For 25 years of my life, Ukip has dominated my thoughts and actions. I have been determined in my desire to professionalise the party, to spread our message,...

With a heavy heart, I am leaving Ukip. It is not the Brexit party our nation so badly needs

He can now feck off to Germany where he will live happily thereafter with Gisela Stuart...

Seriously, if I see him I'll punch him. I'll have to wait my turn mind you.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Seriously, if I see him I'll punch him. I'll have to wait my turn mind you.

Not surprised to see remainers proposing violence to solve their problems.

You might find the majority of people support him that's why you lost!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Yeah well remaiiners have not yet murdered any MP's like the Brexiters.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          If he's recognised in a beer garten he'll get a glass in the face. Not sure why he's taking the risk.

Comment

Hate him or like him he managed to organise a referendum .
            What will the next referendum be?
            Should NI belong to the UK ?
            Should we ban moslims?
            Once the right or left wing nutters know that a referendum can obtain what they want then referendums will be the future.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by Brussels Slumdog View Post
              Hate him or like him he managed to organise a referendum .
              What will the next referendum be?
              Should NI belong to the UK ?
              Should we ban moslims?
              Once the right or left wing nutters know that a referendum can obtain what they want then referendums will be the future.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Contractor UK Forum mobile app
              One thing about referenda is that it certainly adds some excitement to politics at last, you just never know where you might end up next!

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                Not surprised to see remainers proposing violence to solve their problems.

Ah, that must explain why he failed 7 times to become an MP.
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Like him or loath him it seems totally fair of him and he's right what he says.
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    If he's recognised in a beer garten he'll get a glass in the face. Not sure why he's taking the risk.

Maybe he has more moral fibre than you or even a stoat?
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X