Nigel Farage unveils plan to form new party to fight 'biggest battle yet' for indepen Nigel Farage unveils plan to form new party to fight 'biggest battle yet' for indepen
Posts 1 to 4 of 4

My post count is Majestic

AtW is always on top

Default Nigel Farage unveils plan to form new party to fight 'biggest battle yet' for indepen

Nigel Farage unveils plan to form new party to fight 'biggest battle yet' for independence from EU

Nigel Farage has said it is his "destiny" to fight for Brexit as he unveils his plans to launch a new political party to fight next year's European Parliament elections if the Government delays Britain's exit from the European Union.

The former leader of the UK Independence Party told The Sunday Telegraph that he believed he had "not fought my biggest battle yet" and would relish the battle at May's Euro elections, which he expects to be held if Brexit is delayed.

Talks have been going on for a number of months about his new party but have been stepped in the past fortnight

Nigel Farage unveils plan to form new party to fight 'biggest battle yet' for independence from EU

Coming soon on yer local RussiaToday.com channel - new party wil advocate joining Greater Russian Empire, you’ve heard it on here first...

Contractor Among Contractors

TwoWolves is NOT a disguised employee

Christ, you are bored.

I'm improving my Scala this weekend and taking the kids to see Santa.

Fingers like lightning

stonehenge 's job has never been outsourced

As Danny Dyer would say, Tw@t!

My post count is Majestic

vetran has reached the peak. Play again?

[QUOTE=stonehenge;2606422]As Danny Dyer would say, Tw@t![/QU
    You have an extra T in that.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.